2) ~maradiliko (6 pkt.)
3) ~AnneBullock (4 pkt.)
4) ~kureandealen (4 pkt.)
5) ~yhevuh (1 pkt.)
6) ~uzuzozyvo (1 pkt.)

Reklama

eXtreme-fusion

Zobacz Temat
Witaj na RadioBiba. | Twoje Radio Internetowe. | Radiobiba | G?ówne Forum Radia Biba
Autor Ulysse Nardin Blast Rose Gold 45 mm Replica Watch Price 1725-400/02
~eigao
Użytkownik

Dodane dnia 08-03-2021 14:18
replica Ulysse Nardin Watches diver chronograph 44 mm Ulysse Nardin Atthew Table With its long history and recent history, it may be one of the most famous traditional formators. The company has produced the necessary marine precision clock for ship navigation (including the US Navy) before the production of electronic timing and communication tools. Recently, it is the love creative space of Rolf Schnyder (death), since the 1980s, ulysse nardin became one of the most interesting and dynamic Swiss players in today's most interesting. . After the death, this company has acquired luxury brands in Kering Group (the group also has Gucci and Girard-Perregaux and other companies), now, under the leadership of Patrick Pruniaux, the company is Develop an updated personality that combines the excellent tradition of the player with sustainable business models suitable for global audiences. In the past few years, the trajectory used by Ulysse Nardin and some of its more strange products is amazing. That is, there are some more conservative daily wearing luxury sports watches, which are the staple food of today's watch enthusiasts. Let's take a look at the simple name Nardin Diver Time Mark 44 mm, which is made of a black dial as a reference for reference 1503-170-3 / 92 titanium metal. Daily luxury sports watch is a staple food that is a favorite of lovers today. Let's take a look at the simple name Nardin Diver Time Mark 44 mm, which is made of a black dial as a reference for reference 1503-170-3 / 92 titanium metal. Daily luxury sports watch is a staple food that is a favorite of lovers today. Let's take a look at the simple name Nardin Diver Time Mark 44 mm, which is made of a black dial as a reference for reference 1503-170-3 / 92 titanium metal.

Those who are familiar with Ulysse Nardin will recognize the basic shapes and themes of this fake swiss watches are part of the Ulysse Nardin's larger "Marine" series. The term is now used in other branded products, and Diver Chronograph has been given a simple name, perhaps it is too direct. I really like Diver Chronograph, it is more focused on becoming a high-performance tool, not "looking at me" luxury watch - although it does have some unique visual features. The "tool table" method is valid because it means that all features and uses of the Diver Chronograph watches are true from most perspectives.

The case itself is made of very fine titanium metal with a size of 44 mm wide, about 15 mm thick, and the distance between the yard is about 50 mm. This makes it a bold feeling on the wrist, but I have never think it is much more comfortable than it is, and it is very comfortable in the rubber strap. I also like ulysse nardin to choose a simple table with traditional pinched. Of course, there is a metal "chain" in the lower strap, which is part of the Ulysse Nardin brand DNA, but this is a very cautious and comfortable strap. It is stark contrast to this, where some price of watch is sometimes complex and often cumbersome expansion buckle. Many of these features may be interesting, but I think they usually bring more trouble and size than daily comfort and practicality.Fake watches for sale

Above the dome is a dome of blue gemstone crystal glass, and there is an enhancement film on both sides. The dial has been carefully designed to show a little floating in the form of polished pointers and hours. Ulisse Nardin ensures the use of matte texture dials and easy viewing timing pointers to keep the dial practicality. (Please note that the chronograph and main pointers are available for use in viewing of the darkness.) Dial symmetry is ideal, even if the date is marked at 6 o'clock in its own circular window. Can stay balance. Dial text is minimized and neatly integrated in places such as second-pin scales or chronographic table small dials. Initially, the Diver Chronograph dial looks very simple, but its exquisite nature makes it grow up after wearing a wrist for a while.

The dial is surrounded by smoothing, a pleasant, and its design is inherent from traditional Ulysse Nardin Marine watches, but has made some new design. In addition to the design of the case itself, the Diver Chronograph Try is the main visual features of this Ulysse Nardin watch. According to my estimate, the timing button is tightened, which is a bit retro. Although this is a reliable method of improving waterproof performance in the diving timing code table, I hope to see the brand moved to the time code table complex without a rotary button and even moving under the direction of full operation (may not It is less than 300 meters, but at least 50 or 100 meters). The left side of the watch is a small metal nameplate, with a serial number with a clock. This area is used for limited edition numbers, such as Diver Chronograph, which is only available for US-selling, white and blue "Hammerhead" reference numbers 1503-170LE-3/93-Hammer version of Diver Chronograph.Replica Greubel Forsey Watches

The inside of the watch is a fantastic movement, an internal homemade Ulysse Nardin movement UN-150. The movement was first debuted in 2013, which is the advanced automatic 12-hour timing of the brand. The Un-150 is very beautiful, the operating frequency is 4Hz (28,800 bpm), with 48-hour power reserves. The movements of 322 parts are adjusted for the performance of Ulysse Nardin, respectively, and benefit from the silicon escapement to improve timing performance. Turn your watch and view the UN-150 movement by cover, which helps add an impressive look to this luxury sports watch.

The titanium metal case makes the watch are really light on the wrist, which is a good thing. Ulysse Nardin is also equipped with a 18K Rose Gold Reference No. 1502-170-3 / 93 of Diver Chronograph 44mm, which is almost four times the price of titanium mesh - with additional gold weight, boot. For those who want to swim with a gold watch, this is a great choice, but as a tool, I am uncertainty is the best choice - therefore, my choice will be titanium. I think the true value of the Diver timber table is that if you live in the tropical or warm place, not only sweating, but also don't want to consider replacing the "beautiful best Fake watches" to something, so it is daily worn hour . Otherwise, when you want to submerge yourself in the water.
Wyślij Prywatną Wiadomość
Skocz do Forum:
  Logowanie
Nazwa Użytkownika

Hasło

Zapamiętaj mnie

Shoutbox
Tylko zalogowani mogą dodawać posty w shoutboksie.

@Admin_Panasonic
DATA: 18/02/2008 19:37
Prosz? sie wpisywa? do Shoutbox'a (jest to taka ma?a ksi?ga wpisów) smiley